The Wren Building between 1906 and 1908. To the right is
the second Ewell Hall, the science building, torn down in
1931 (The dedication and opening ceremonies for this building
took place on April 27, 1906. It was originally called The
Science Hall and then was renamed Ewell Hall in 1927 when
the first Ewell Hall was torn down).
The crossed out caption reads "Old Powder Horn, Williamsburg, Va." (Oops).