The Wren Building and college yard circa 1914. From left to right,
these buildings are the Brafferton, the old Citizenship Building, The
Wren Building, the old college library, the second Ewell Hall, and
the President's House with the 1865 addition. The dedication and
opening ceremonies for the second Ewell Hall took place on April
27, 1906. It was originally called The Science Hall and then
was renamed Ewell Hall in 1927 when the first Ewell Hall
was torn down.