The Wren Building and several college buildings in 1908-09.
The identities of the buildings in this close-up are, from
left to right, The Brafferton and The old Citizenship Building
(torn down in the early 1930's).
These buildings are, from right to left, the President's House, the
addition attached to the President's House in 1865 to house professors
while the Wren Building was in ruins, the second Ewell Hall (the science
building, torn down in 1931), and some unidentified building in the
distance (which can also be seen here).