Originally named Rogers Hall (and then Chancellors Hall), Tyler Hall
was built in 1927 to house chemistry and physics classrooms and labs. It
is on the north side of the Sunken Garden. This card dates to September,
1928. Old Dominion Hall, a men's dormitory opened in 1927, can be seen
in the background.
Rogers / Chancellors / Tyler Hall today: