The Sigma Nu chapter house, taken from the 1922 Colonial Echo.
It is located at 234 Jamestown Road. It is now known as the Graduate House,
home of the Graduate Arts & Sciences Ombuds Office. In the background on
the left the water tower for Eastern State Hospital is just visible.
Thanks to Terry L. Meyers for finding the address.