The Dining Hall, taken from a photo in the 1922 Colonial Echo. It was built
in 1914 as the College's first free-standing dining facility. A temporary structure on
the south side was damaged by a fire in 1925, and the College took the opportunity to
expand it. It was incorporated into the new dining hall (Trinkle Hall) in 1925/6, which in
turn was incorporated into the modern Trinkle Hall / Campus Center complex.
Thanks to Louise Kale for supporting information.