The Dining Hall (here, 1924) was built in 1914 as the College's first free-
standing dining facility. A temporary structure on the south side was damaged by a
fire in 1925, and the College took the opportunity to expand it. It was incorporated
into the new dining hall (Trinkle Hall) in 1925/6, which in turn was incorporated
into the modern Trinkle Hall / Campus Center complex.
Thanks to Terry L. Meyers for access to this photograph, from "The Romance
and Renaissance of the College of William and Mary in Virginia" (1924).
Thanks to Louise Kale for supporting information.