A photograph of one of the two abandoned barracks buildings from Penniman that
were bought and moved to campus to serve as dormitories (c. 1924). This one sat where
Hunt Hall (a dormitory and former infirmary) is now situated on S. Boundary Street.
It was likely this building, from a panoramic photograph of the Penniman munitions plant:
Thanks to Terry L. Meyers for access to the first photograph, from "The Romance
and Renaissance of the College of William and Mary in Virginia" (1924).