The Powder Magazine, between 1927 and 1930. Visible behind it, from left to right,
are the back of the Baptist Church, the garage / shed just behind the church,
the Bracken Tenement (visible over the garage), a house on the north side of
Francis St., and some houses on the south side of Francis St. In the foreground
is a now absent stretch of South England Street and a patch of ground where
Hotel Williamsburg once stood.