"Confusion Corner" or "College Corner" (the intersection of Duke of Gloucester
St., Jamestown Rd., and Richmond Rd.), looking northwest along Richmond Rd. circa
1928. Visible, from left to right, are the Wren Building, Rogers Hall (now Tyler
Hall), the library (now Tucker Hall), the second Ewell Hall (science building), the
President's House, Bright House (the Alumni House, in the distance),
and some fraternity houses.
Reproduced with kind permission of Championstuff.