Duke of Gloucester St. looking east in 1928. R. T. Casey & Sons (near the far left)
stayed in business in the same location on the corner of Duke of Gloucester St. and Henry
St. until the year 2000 (although the building had to make way for a newer structure when
Merchants Square was created).
Reproduced with kind permission of Championstuff.