W. T. Kinnamon's Garage on Duke of Gloucester Street, c. 1930. It was subsequently restored
as "The Sign of the Golden Ball" metalsmith's shop, and currently serves as the Margaret
Hunter Shop, a colonial millinery. "Captain" Kinnamon moved his business to Richmond Road
after selling to the Restoration, where he (and subsequently his son, Wilton) operated
the business for many years.