Another "real photo" of the James City Courthouse, built by
Colonial Williamsburg in 1932 on the site of Williamsburg's
original courthouse, on the southwest corner of England St. and
Francis St. It served as a courthouse and city hall for
Williamsburg. It was torn down sometime in the 1950's and
is now an empty lot.
A close-up of the important part of the card: