The Greenhow Brick Office (or Greenhow-Repiton Office) around
1907. To the north of it is the First National Bank, demolished to
make way for the restoration of the Greenhow Tenement, which took
place in 1938. On the right is the President's House on the campus
of The College of William & Mary, which served as Cornwallis'
headquarters during the Revolution.