The old Masonic Lodge circa 1908. The structure on the left was on the
northeast corner of Queen and Francis. The Lodge itself was an
empty lot by 1927. The back of the William Lightfoot House can
be seen near the left.
Taking up the space these buildings once occupied is a brick
"Masonic Lodge" which looks nothing like the structure in the