The U.S.O. Residence in 1944. It was formerly the Phi Kappa Tau House.
The Alpha Theta chapter was founded at William & Mary in 1926. This building
is also pictured in the 1940 and 1942 Colonial Echoes, and is located at the
intersection of Harrison Avenue and College Terrace. It now serves as the
rectory for St. Bede's Catholic Church.