The Williamsburg Restaurant, on the southeast corner of
Boundary and Duke of Gloucester. This restaurant was in College
Corner, the collective name for the shopping area just east of
campus. This building is now the new home of Williamsburg Drug
Co. (est. 1895).
A close-up of some of the people in the restaurant:
The photograph was reproduced by the Dexter Press: