The St. George Tucker House, circa 1909, facing Nicholson St. near the
Palace Green. It really was (as the card states) the site of the first theatre
in the country. During the restoration, the leftmost portion of the house lost
its second story and the 19th century office (on the right) was demolished.
Thanks to Barry Zimmerman for these scans.